Saturday, November 7, 2009

A New Beginning

Today Uncle T and my foster mom took me to my fur-ever home!! I was so excited I couldn't even sit still in the van. When we got there, they were all standing outside waiting for me. Wait a minute, I thought a welcome for a handsome prince (me) gets a red carpet?? But hey, who cares, I love these folks and I was so happy to see them.

After hanging out in front on the smelly grass, hmm, a little doggy lives next door?? We went inside and I got to check out every room, wall, furniture and all the counters. My new little sis gave me lots of hugs, dad played tackle with me, mom hugged and kissed, and they all scratched my belly. Gotta love this new life!!

I want to thank you all for keeping track of me all this time and all your prayers and wishes to find me the best fur-ever home. Uncle T and my foster mom said this new pack is a great match for me and my new dad and mom said I was the dog they were searching for all these years!! Ha...Match made in heaven!!

No comments:

Post a Comment