Monday, November 23, 2009

My Weekend Sleep-over

The weekend came and went. I was really good and stayed in the crate Sunday morning when Uncle R and Aunt J went to church. Although I know how to open the latch, I didn't and stayed in there until they came home.

Uncle R is really nice. He seems to understand my doggy talk and gesture. He's been training me on the crate issue all weekend. He'd put goodies in there and I would go in to the crate to get it. Sometimes he'll close the gate, sometimes he'll leave it open. Now I'm not that afraid of the crate anymore.

Aunt J works with 'disadvantaged children' and she said she'll take care of me. Poor Aunt J, she's been typing away on the computer to find out everything about doggy anxiety and stress issues and how to handle them. I think she's in love with me. I hope Uncle R won't get too jealous. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment