Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Extending my sleep-over

Woohoo... Uncle R and Aunt J told my foster mom that they'd like to keep me with them longer. My foster mom had a very long talk with them and told me that Uncle R and Aunt J are really committed to take care of me and are fully prepared to handle what ever mishaps and stress related issues I may have.

Being in a new environment for couple days now, I'm starting to show stress and uneasy. I don't know why, I really don't miss my foster home, but it's going to take me a while to get use to this new place. Luckily Uncle R and Aunt J really care about me and they can read my doggy talk, so it's not that bad. They said they'll help me go thru this stressful period together.

My foster mom said Uncle T and Aunt C will be coming to see me this week to evaluate my situation. If they also agree, then there's a good chance I'll stay here fur-ever !!

No comments:

Post a Comment