Saturday, November 21, 2009

Seamus meets new friends and new ventures

Last week Uncle T and my foster mom took me to the park and met some new friends. Uncle R and Aunt J. Lovely couple. We played a bit at the park and they said they'd like to come visit me again. Of course I said yes. What I didn't know was they meant coming over EVERYDAY for the last week after work and took me out for walks!!! So cool.

This morning my foster mom got me up bright and early, and before I could realize what's happening, here comes my new found friends. They asked if I'd like to spend the weekend with them... A sleep-over?? Heck Ya!! I was so happy I jumped in to their car before any of them and told them to hurry. I can't wait to see their home... new place, new smell, new friends... Great Life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment