Wednesday, October 28, 2009


Wooooo hoo!! Uncle T and Aunt C came over this afternoon and took me to their house for a fun and play session with their furry ones. (Timmy and Tala).

This is the first time I met their fur kids and I must say, they were very happy to see such a handsome young one come visit them. Timmy checked me out first and did a face-off with me for only couple seconds, then decided I'm about his size and will make a good playmate. Tala... I think she's a tom boy... came right up and sniffed my behind, then started jumping around me like a popcorn in the oven...whew, she's a handful and a fast runner too. I tried and tried to catch her but even with Timmy's help, we couldn't corner her. Click here to see me in action!!

By the time the sun started to fade, and after a good belly rub, I had to put on this sheep-skin thing for Uncle T and Aunt C. They said this is for how-woo-ween pictures. I think I looked really stupid, but hey, gotta play along and keep them happy, right?

We are so lucky... after we're all so exhausted and can't run any more, it started raining !! Just in time to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment