Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Last night my foster mom told me Uncle T and Aunt C are coming today to take me out. I was so excited I didn't sleep all night!!

When they showed up this afternoon, I heard their car in the driveway so I ran to the door and waited for them. Gave them a BIG surprise when they opened the door and here I am, sitting there with a big grin on my face.

We hung out at the front lawn for a bit, I posed for more pictures, then we went for a long walk to the neighborhood park for some running and loving. (and of course, more beautiful pictures.) Uncle T had me walking on a long leash and a short 'heel' leash. I did so well they even video taped it to show you all. By the time we got home, my foster mom was pulling in to the driveway, so I ran over and greeted her with big kisses, went in the house and went straight to bed in my den. Oh what a dog's life !!

Don't forget to click on my picture to see more.

No comments:

Post a Comment