Saturday, October 31, 2009

Finally, my foster mom said we are ready to go meet my potential fur-ever home and family. I was so excited... all cleaned up and looking as handsome as ever.

Got to the park and when they pulled in to the parking lot, I keep telling myself to be on my best behavior. When they got out of the car, woo hoo... there's a little human too... and she knows my name. As soon as that lil' human came up to me, she told me to sit and I promptly sat in my best posture. The adults all laughed and told me how handsome I looked !!

Turned out the big humans were so nice and loved me so much. They all hugged me, and I gave them lots and lots of kisses (I think they liked it !). The man also played rough with me, which I liked since no one does that with me except my doggy friends. The little human turned out to be my future human sis, she even took me for a walk and gave me lots of hugs. Of course, I returned her love with lots of kisses too.

All in all, they liked me and wanted to take me home tonight. But Uncle T and mom said it is best that I go to their home next Friday so they can spend the WHOLE WEEKEND with me. I can't wait !!! Arrruuuu wooooo hooooo.... I think I found my fur-ever home !!!!!!!!!

Click here to see today's pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment