Thursday, October 22, 2009

Field Trip Again!!

Usually my Uncle T and Aunt C come by and take me out for an adventure, but they did not come this week. My humom said that it was raining and they are busy with other 'stuff'. I hope they are busy finding me a furever home.

Not all is lost. Tonight my humom took me with her to run some errands. She said that I needed 'exposure'. So we went to a place where she put a hose to the car and were there for a while. I was looking around at the others are doing the same thing. Very strange.

Then we went to a really neat store! There was a lot of food and toys there. Humom put a big bag into the cart and then we went to see a nice lady that gave me lots of cookies! She said I was cute! I gave her some kisses & she gave me more cookies! How sweet is that! Finally humom said we had to go, so off we went.

Next, we went to another place, but I did not get to go in. Humom said I had to stay in the car and that I needed to be quiet. So, I just sat in the car and watched everything and everyone around the parking lot and I didn't make a sound. When my humom came back, she told me that I was real good, so I gave her a bunch of kisses!

I missed seeing Uncle T and Aunt C. Humom said that they would be back again.

1 comment:

  1. Has Seamus found a home yet? If not, then I am interested. We currently have a Siberian Huskey, Juneau, that is coming up to 2 years old now. Juneau could really use a friend. I am thinking that Seamus may be a good match, we live in South Austin, and are a very loving family! Please let me know! Chad - batmancw@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete