Thursday, October 15, 2009

My First Meet and Greet


Today Uncle T and Aunt C took me to a real nice family for my first Meet and Greet. I haven't seen them for couple days so I was real happy to go where-ever they take me.

When we got there, I was being such a nice dog and I put up my best manners. I sat there at the front door and allowed these 2 strangers pat me and one even hugged me. They grabbed my paws and checked to make sure they are clean, then allowed me inside.

Wow... all these scents!! Hmmmm.. there're cats in here.. so I sniffed and sniffed around and... ah ha!! I found the cat's bed in the living room......So I wanted to leave my message there for the cat and I did the unthinkable... I marked right in the middle of their living room on their area rug. BOY WERE THEY UPSET. End result, I got marooned to the back yard !!

Actually, that worked out quite well for me. I got to roam around the whole yard and marked where ever I wanted. So at least something good came out of this little outing.

No comments:

Post a Comment