Saturday, September 19, 2009

Must get public exposure


First thing first. I convinced my foster mom to take me to a doggie show, so off we went to the Paws In The Park - Austin event. It was a hot day, but worth it. I met Mr. T and Ms. C, my foster uncle and auntie, they took me for walks around the event so people can see me, introduced me to their daughter, Tala.
Tala is a pretty girl, but I didn't know how to social with other dogs, so I growled at her and she was real mad at me. Uncle T said I have to learn doggie manners and how to be a gentleman.
A lot of people came by to see me at the booth, several girls came by several times and one of them even took me out for a walk. Overall, I think my first PR event was a splashing success. Especially with the girls.. well... at least the human ladies.
Click on my picture to see more of me at the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment