Monday, January 12, 2009

Who Am I?


P1100373
Originally uploaded by bwitched4you
Hi, my name is Seamus. Seamus is Irish for "James" but James as a dog's name? Geez...gimme a break! Did you know that Pink Floyd had a song called Seamus on their album "Meddle"? The song is named after the dog who performed howling 'vocals' on the album version of the track. Pretty cool trivia huh. I thought so.

Ok, so here I am, a dog rescued by Texas Alaskan Malamute Rescue. I was abandoned by my owners and a kind neighbor tried to take me in but his dog didn't like me so he had to turn me into a shelter. I live in Austin, Texas with my foster mom Ms. Lynn. I've been in rescue since December 2006. That's over 2 years now. What's up with that? I had to fire my PR firm and hire a new one! They started this blog for me. Hope it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment